Christ Lutheran will host an Open House/Preview Night for all current and prospective students to experience their new classroom for next year while parents hear a State of the School address presented by Principal Charlene Soon on February 13 at 6:00 pm.
New families who attend this event will be entered into our annual Half-Off Tuition Drawing for the 2023-2024 school year. *Please share with friends!
After this event, we will open priority registration for the 2023-2024 school- year to all current families. Any remaining spots will open to the public on March 1, 2023.
Any questions about this event or enrollment for the 2023-2024 school-year, please contact Assistant Principal Samantha Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-831-0848.
6:00 pm- 6:45 pm- current and prospective students preview classroom for the 2023-2024 school
6:00 pm – 6:45 pm- current and prospective parents attend a State of the School with Principal, Charlene Soon
6:45 pm – 8:00 pm- campus tours- visit the art room, computer lab, music room, gym to learn more about our Charger Sports programs and other afterschool enrichment activities, meet with our Parent Teacher League, student council and others in the Christ Lutheran Family here to answer question.
HALF-OFF TUITION DRAWING- Official Rules
1. Open to new families only. Students or siblings with prior enrollment in any of our preschool – 8th grade classes are not eligible.
2. Must be present to win. Must attend the Open House at some point between 6:00 – 8:00 pm on February 13, 2023 to qualify.
3. Must RSVP to event (below).
4. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or tuition offers from KKLA or the Fish promotional event.
5. Contest is for one half-off tuition for one student entering any grade between K -8th.
This prize does not include application and testing fee, registration fee, scrip fee or any other student fees throughout the year.
6. Winner will be notified on February 14, 2023.
7. Winner is not guaranteed admittance into the school. Normal enrollment process must be followed. If winner is not admitted or declines offer, we will pull another name.
8. School administration reserves the right to update and amend these rules at any time.