Step to Online Registration for the 2023-2024 School-Year.
Every student going into 1st – 8th grade will need to register online during the week of February 20th.
- Log on to Gradelink (from a PC/not phone or app) at secure.gradelink.com/Gradelink
- Use School ID 381 and Family Log-In (not student log-in). Log-in and password were sent home to students in 1st – 4th grade. If you need this information, please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have accessed the Gradelink site, you will see a list of items. Click on the “re-enroll” button.
- Edit any information that needs to be updated or click through if there are no changes.
- The payment option form includes questions about both the annual registration fee and the tuition payments for the new school year. If you have any questions about payment options, please contact Michelle Dorling or Samantha Fulton in the school office. By clicking the option to have the registration added to your Blackbaud/SMART Tuition Account, please be advised that this fee will debit during your March tuition payment.
- The final form is a signature page. Once you add your initials you are done! Or you can click sibling name(s) at the bottom of the form to complete the registration for any additional students.
- February 24- Due date to have online forms completed.
- March 20- Due date to pay registration.
- March 21- $100 late fee applied to registration.
- March 1- spots open to the public.
Please come by the school office if you would like assistance completing your online registration. We are here to help!