Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk *
Program rules and guidelines
- All scrip orders must be accompanied by cash or a check made payable to ‘Christ Lutheran School’. Scrip purchases are not tax deductible because you receive dollar for dollar value.
- If your check is returned because of non-sufficient funds (NSF), you will be charged a $30 fee payable to ‘Christ Lutheran School’. After two NSF checks are tendered on your account, your scrip ordering privileges will be limited to cash or money order.
- Bi-annually, Christ Lutheran School will provide a summary of each participating family’s purchases.
- Scrip is purchased on your behalf, and is not returnable.
- When you pick up your scrip, your order will be verified for its accuracy. You will be asked to sign for your completed order.
- Scrip is the same as cash, and should be handled accordingly. Christ Lutheran School will not be responsible for scrip that is lost, stolen, or misplaced while in your possession.