What is the Parent Teacher League (PTL)?
The PTL works…
- To bring into closer relationship the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate more effectively in Christian education.
- To provide vision and resources in partnership with the school to support a variety of pro-grams and events which bless the school, students, staff and parents in five distinct areas: spiritually, socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
- To be a prayerful, encouraging and active presence at Christ Lutheran School.
- To intentionally create bridges among parents, staff, students, principal, pastor, church and community so that we can communicate and work together as an effective and Christ-like body.
- To promote the well-being of our school in every possible way.
PTL Executive Board 2021-2022
COMMITTEE CHAIRS 2020-2021
“For the body does not consist one member, but of many.”1 Corinthians 12:14