Christ Lutheran School Parental Partnership Covenant Agreement
Christ Lutheran School seeks to provide a quality, safe, Christ-centered education characterized by students loving, caring, and excelling in all areas of development. By God’s grace and blessing, students are supported in achieving these goals through a mutual partnership between school and parents based on the foundation, understanding, and practice of unity, Christian love, respect, and peace.
As the Parent/Guardian of a Christ Lutheran student you agree by signing this partnership agreement that you will:
- Support the educational objectives of Christ Lutheran School, as outlined in the Christ Lutheran Parent/Student Handbook.
- Support and follow school rules, policies, and discipline protocols, and support your child in doing the same.
- Partner with and support Christ Lutheran in helping your child show respect for God, peers, parents, and those in authority.
- Set an example in word and deed of respect for God, for Christ Lutheran teachers and staff, parents, and for those in authority.
- Follow proper channels for communication of issues and concerns by first going directly to the teacher and/or administrator, as applicable.
- Cultivate an environment of serenity, harmony, prosperity, and safety.
- Refrain from the use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, or any substance that could inhibit your ability to safely and soberly supervise and care for students while serving as a school field trip driver and/or school field trip/event chaperone.
- Seek to serve cooperatively and responsibly in support of Christ Lutheran’s school ministry, students, families, and staff.
- Encourage and foster unity, Christian love, respect, and peace by modeling this to all.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for your parental conduct.
Adding your name below will serve as an electronic signature.